NEET Answer Key 2023: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)- UG was organized by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 7 May 2023 as a one day and single shift exam from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Best coaching Institutes will release the answer key in PDF format. Candidates appeared in NEET exam 2023. Now candidates can evaluate the NEET answer key 2023 for all the latest paper codes.
The NEET answer key 2023 answers to the questions asked in the exam. Through the answer key, students can calculate their approximate numbers. It will provide them an idea of their All India Rank (AIR) on whose basis, the colleges will be allotted to them.
Students must note that the NEET 2023 answer key by coching institutes is temporary in nature. The official answer key will only be announced by the responsible authority i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA). However, the final answer will be released only a few hours before the announcement of the result.
NEET Exam 2023 Overview
|Test name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- UG(NEET)|
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET UG Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET UG Answer Key 2023 Release Date||June 2023|
|NEET UG Result 2023 Release Date||June 2023|
|NEET Counsling Date 2023||July 2023|
NEET Answer Key by Coching Instistutes: Download PDF
- The answer key PDFs will be given on this website page
- Choose the link as per the code
- NEET UG 2023 answer key will appear on your screen
- Download the given PDF
- Now, match the answer with your responses
- Calculate scores as per NEET 2023 marking scheme
|Insitute Name||Papers Code|
|ALLEN NEET Answer Key 2023||E Series all codes|
|ALLEN NEET Answer Key 2023||F Series all codes|
|ALLEN NEET Answer Key 2023||G Series all codes|
|ALLEN NEET Answer Key 2023||H Series all codes|
Guru Kripa GCI Institute All set Download pdf
NEET Exam Pattern 2023
- NEET UG 2023 includes four subjects.
- Each subject will consist of two sections.
- Section A will take in 35 Questions, while Section B will consist 15 Questions.
- In section B students can attempt any 10 Questions.
How to Calculate NEET 2023 Scores
Total scores = 4 x Number of correct answers – 1 x Number of incorrect answers
NEET 2023 Marking Scheme
In order to calculate scores, students must be know the NEET 2023 marking scheme. Check the full details here.
- Students will get 4 marks for the correct answer of each question.
- One mark will be subtracted in case of an wrong answer.
- Unanswered questions will be allocated zero.
- If more than one option is found to be accurate then 4 will be given to only those who have marked any of the right options.
- If all options are found to be correct then Four marks (+4) will be awarded to all those who have attempted the question.
- If none of the options is found correct or in case of wrong and dropped questions, all candidates who have appeared will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
NEET UG 2023 Marks Distribution
Candidates can check subject-wise marks distribution below-
|Subjects||Sections||Total Number of questions||Section-wise marks|
NEET 2023 Answer Key: How to Calculate Scores?
Students can check out the following steps to check their NEET UG 2023 scores-
- Match the answer by taking reference of NEET answer key 2023
- Calculate correct and incorrect answers.
- Corresponding to the NEET 2023 marking scheme, the right answer should be multiplied by 4, while the incorrect answer must be multiplied by 1
NEET Cut-off 2023
NEET cut-off percentile is the minimum percentile that the candidates must get in order to protect seats in top dental and medical colleges of India. The NEET 2023 cut-off presist different for all the categories. NTA will release the cut-off after the declearation of the results. Until then, can check out cut-off marks of past years to get an idea of the upcoming range.
|Category||NEET cutoff percentile||NEET 2022 cutoff marks||NEET 2021 cut-off marks||NEET 2020 cutoff scores||NEET 2019 cutoff scores|
|Home Page Awbi||Awbi|