KVS TGT Answer Key 2023 Released: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) conducted the online exam for KVS TGT posts from 12th to 14th February 2023. Thousands of candidates who took part in the exam are now waiting anxiously for its answer key to be released.
KVS has released its answer key 2023 on its official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in for the online examination conducted for 3176 TGT posts on 23rd February 2023. You can now easily check and download the KVS TGT Answer Key 2023, KVS TGT Response Sheet Link, and KVS TGT question paper from the official website. Candidates can check and estimate their scores by calculating the approximate number of questions they answered correctly. Moreover, candidates will be able to analyze their performance in the examination.
The candidates will be able to download their KVS TGT answer key 2023 and response sheets by logging into their accounts using login credentials. You need your application number and password followed by a Captcha to download the answer key and response sheet.
How to Check KVS TGT Answer Key 2023
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) at www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Now, search for the “Announcement” section, and then click on “Read More.” The latest updates appear on a new page.
- Look for the “Link to download Answer Key for Computer Based Test against Advt. No. 15 & 16” and click on the “download” option.
- Now, enter your login credentials such as your application number and password to download KVS TGT Answer Key and Response Sheet.
- Once you submit your details, you will be redirected to your answer key. Now, you can download and cross-check the answers to predict your score.
After you get your answer key, response sheet, and question paper, check out each question and response carefully. This will surely help you to evaluate your performance and calculate the approximate score you get in the exam. If you want to object, you can fill out the official objection form against KVS TGT Answer Key 2023. To object to a question on the grounds of uncertainty or ambiguity, you need to an objection with fees of 1,000 rupees for each question. So, just be sure before objecting. Good luck!