UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is going to conduct direct recruitment for 52,699 constable posts (UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023), which is the biggest reclamation drive in the history of the state police.
For this, the announcement related to the selection can be published by July 15 by the administrative body responsible for written examination and other vacancy related works. Written examination will be conducted as soon as the institution is selected, which is to be conducted by the end of this year.
Information about eligibility, age limit, method of filling online form, physical fitness etc. will be given in this article.
UP Police Vacancy 2023 Overview
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will recruit constables on 52699 posts in UP Police. Through this recruitment, 41811 posts of Constable Civil Police, 8540 posts of Constable PAC, 1007 Firemen and 1341 posts of Constable Uttar Pradesh Special Security Force will be filled.
|Recruitment||UP Police Constable Bharti 2023|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Total Posts||52699 Posts|
|UP Police Notification 2023||By 18 July 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|UP Police Bharti Online Form 2023||20 July 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Register||20 August 2023|
|Monthly Salary||Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000|
|UP Police Recruitment Website||Uppbpb.gov.in|
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Latest Update
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board( UPPRPB) will soon release the reclamation announcement for Police Constable Recruitment 2023 in Uttar Pradesh. Through this recruitment process, direct recruitment will be done for 52,699 posts of constables in the state.
Although the board has not yet issued any official notification regarding UP Police Recruitment 2023. According to the latest update, the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 notification is likely to be released in the month of July.
Candidates will be able to apply for Police Constable Recruitment 2023 through the official website uppbpb.gov.in as soon as the board will announce the commencement of the application process. Let us tell you that earlier this recruitment was to be done on 33,757 posts, but due to delay in the process for 10 months, now the number of posts has been increased to 52,699.
UPPRPB Constable Vacancy 2023 Post wise Details
|Post Name||Posts Available|
|Constable Civil Police||41811 Posts|
|PAC Constable||8540 Posts|
|Constable Special Security Force||1341 Posts|
|Total vacancies||52699 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For UP Police Bharti 2023
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Education Qualification
The applicant for UP Police bharti 2023 must have passed 10th or 12th (for various posts according to the notification) from any state or central government recognized board.
UP Police Constable Age Limit
|Category||UP Police Constable Age Limit 2023 (Male)||UP Police Constable Age Limit 2023 (Female)|
|General||18-23 Years||18-26 Years|
|OBC||18-28 Years||18-31 Years|
|SC||18-28 Years||18-31 Years|
|ST||18-28 Years||18-31 Years|
|EWS||18-23 Years||18-26 Years|
UP Police Constable Application Fee
Pay the application form fee through Online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
|Gen/ OBC/ EBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female||Rs. 300/-|
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Pre-Medical Test (PMT). As per reports, UPPRPB will conduct the UP Police Constable Recruitment exam in ‘Hybrid’ mode.
- The exam will be held simultaneously in both online and offline mode. The question paper will be displayed online on the computer screen while the candidates will be given OMR answer-sheets to mark the responses.
- Through written examination, the knowledge and ability of the candidate in various subjects will be assessed.
- Candidates who pass the written test will have to appear for the physical standard test followed by document verification.
- Finally the medical examination of the candidates will be done.
UP Police Constable Height (PET & PST) 2023
|Test||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||Gen/ BC/ SC : 168 cm|
ST : 160 cm
|Gen/ BC/ SC : 152 cm|
ST : 147 cm
|Chest||Gen/BC/EBC/ SC : 79-84 cm|
ST : 77-82 cm
|Running||4.8 Km Running in 28 Min.||2.4 Km Running in 16 Min.|
|High Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
Steps To Apply For UP Police Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of UPPRPB @ uppbpb.gov.in/ before the last date.
- First of all go to the site of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board( UPPRPB) uppbpb.gov.in/
- Then click on the online form link.
- Click on the link “UP Police Constable Online Form” on the main runner.
- Here a new window will open in front of you, in which the application form will open, it has to be filled precisely.
- UP Police Constable Job Application Fee has to be submitted online.
- Finally after submitting, take a print out of the UP Police Constable Vacancy Form.
Impoprtant Documents For UPPRPB Vacancy 2023
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number
UP Police Vacancy 2023 Syllabus
Questions related to General Knowledge, General Hindi, Science, Numerical, Mental Ability, Aptitude and Reasoning will come in the exam. All questions will be objective type. Detailed syllabus will be announced after the release of official notification.
Ans- Form start from 20 july (expected) for UP Police Vacancy 2023.
Ans- 10th or 12th pass candidate.
Ans- The exam will be an objective-based written exam.
Ans- Height : For males : 168 cms. For Females : 152 cms.
Ans- Exam scheduled in the month of december 2023.