Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023: For the recruitment of peons in various positions, the Gujarat High Court recently released a new notification. The official notifications for the Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 issued on March 28, 2023. Candidates who want to be hired as peons in Gujarat’s District Courts must wait until the official notification PDF is published on the website. It will be out soon. Following that, candidates will be able to submit an application form online.
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
Gujarat High Court, located in Ahmedabad, is one of the most prestigious courts in India. It has issued an official notification for the recruitment of peons in various subordinate courts throughout the state of Gujarat.
The Gujarat High Court is recruiting for a total of 1510 positions including Chowkidar, Liftman (indoor), Water Server, Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, and Sweeper in Lower courts as well as Labor Courts.
Candidates for the post of peon in lower courts of Gujarat High Court need to take part in selection stages and clear them successfully. However, it is not officially confirmed yet when the officials will release the detailed notification brochure.
To be eligible for the Gujarat High Court peon Bharti 2023, you must meet the following educational criteria:
- Candidate must have a 10th Standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have relevant skills as prescribed by the Gujarat High Court from time to time.
- The candidate should be proficient in Hindi and/or Gujarati.
- Admission Form
- Admit Card
- All others
- Answer Key
- cut off marks
- General News
- Home Improvement
- How To
- Latest Jobs
- Sarkari Yojana
- TV Shows
- Web Series
To be eligible for the Gujarat High Court peon recruitment 2023, applicants must meet the following age requirements:
- Candidates must not be below 18 years of age and above 33 years of age for the recruitment process.
- The upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per the government rule.
Candidates belonging to the General category will have to pay ₹100 online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking service. However, candidates belonging to the reserved category are exempted from paying the Fee.
The Gujarat High Court Peon recruitment 2023 selection process includes a written exam, a merit list, and document verification. Candidates who pass the written test move on to the document verification stage. The selection process will be as follows:
The written examination is the first step in the selection process. The exam will be conducted offline and include multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes for a total of 100 marks. The questions cover general knowledge, the Gujarati language, math, sports, and everyday occurrences. Candidates must achieve the required minimum cutoff scores to advance to the next phase.
Candidates who pass the written test with the required score will receive a call for document verification, where the original documents will be examined by officials.
The salary of this post is under the 7th Central Pay Commission. The selected candidate will get a salary range between Rs. 14,800 to Rs. 47,100.
How to apply online?
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for Gujarat High Court peon Recruitment 2023 online through the official website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- First, select the post from the online application section and click on Apply now.
- Next, fill out the application form carefully, including all required information.
- Now, you may need to upload the latest photo, signature, and ID proof in JPEG format.
- Pay application fees (if any) online.
- Now, review properly and submit the application form.
- Also, make sure to take a printout for future reference.
The Gujarat high court peon recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for 10th-pass candidates from Gujarat who are looking for a stable and secure job.
|Home Page Awbi||Awbi|