Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Vacancy 2023: In Rajasthan, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has started a new scheme to take Mahatma Gandhi’s message of peace and harmony to every house and village. To take the communication of calm and unity of Mahatma Gandhi from house to house, 50 thousand youngsters of the state will come Mahatma Gandhi service motivators.
Aside from apprising people about public welfare schemes, these motivators will also run Mahatma Gandhi Library and Constitution Centers. You will get complete information related to this recruitment in this post.
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Recruitment Organization||Government of Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||4500/- Per Month|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date For Registration||29 August 2023|
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023
Rajasthan government is going to retain 50 thousand Mahatma Gandhi service motivators in the state. CM Ashok Gehlot has sanctioned the scheme for selection method and rules for Mahatma Gandhi seva Prerak. These youths will get a salary of Rs 4500 per month. They will be appointed at the gram panchayat and urban ward positions. Due to this, the government is working on taking its schemes to the public. This is also being considered as a new and unique trial.
Their recruitment will be done at the gram panchayat and urban ward levels. The tenure of these motivators will be of 1 year. The public welfare schemes of the Rajasthan Government will be taken to the masses through Gandhi Preraks. Although government schemes are reaching the people through inflation relief camps, but the government is working with the thought that not a single person in the state should be deprived of the benefits of government schemes.
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Vacancy 2023 Education Qualification
- The minimum educational qualification for the applicants has been fixed at class 12th or its equivalent.
- In this, priority will be given to Mahatma Gandhi philosophy training camp certificate holders, scout guides, NCC certificate holders, security friends, Mahatma Gandhi service motivators and women SHGs selected in the pre-budget announcement.
Age Limit For Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Vacancy 2023
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years while maximum age should be 50 years for Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti. The tenure of these motivators will be of 1 year.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
No application fee of any kind will be charged from the applicants for this recruitment.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. – 00/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Other||Rs. – 00/-|
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
A committee will be formed at the subdivision level for the selection of Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment. The Zilla Parishad CEO will be the nodal in-charge of these committees and the District Collector will be the chairman.
The Chief Executive Officer of the Zilla Parishad in each quarter will be the nodal officer for the selection process. For selection, a commission will be formed at the branch position under the chairmanship of the branch officer. At the district level, the committee formed under the chairmanship of the district collector will send the list of selected to the directorate of peace and non-violence after final approval of the motivators. The Directorate will decide the final selection.
Selected youngster will be skilled in Gandhi Darshan training programs. Online attendance, monitoring and salary of motivators will be done with the software of Information Technology and Communication Department.
How to Apply For Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Government.
- After that read the official notification carefully.
- Application form can be obtained from the nearest E-Mitra / Gram Panchayat Office / Panchayat Samiti Office / Municipal Office / Municipal Council Office / Municipal Office or Tehsil Office.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly and carefully.
- All your necessary documents and experience certificates have to be attached with the application form.
- Now the office from where the form was received, the application form has to be submitted to the same office.
Ans – 16 August 2023
Ans – 29 August 2023
Ans – 12th Pass
Ans – 50,000 posts
Ans – Maximum age – 50 years