This article will provide you with all the information regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023. If you wish to serve the nation and if you are interested, go through this article for the details regarding the eligibility, qualifications, how to apply, where to apply, when to apply, age limit, etc.: everything you need to know regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
what is agnipath scheme?
In order to choose the best candidates for a career in the armed forces, the Agnipath Scheme aims to tap into the nation’s diverse talent pool. Selected candidates will be enrolled in the Agnipath scheme for a four-year period within the Indian Armed Forces. Agniveers will have the chance to apply for membership in the permanent cadre once this time period is over. So, if you are interested in serving the nation and its people through armed forces, this could be the best opportunity for you.
who can apply and what qualifications are required?
The Indian Army has published the Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility Criteria 2023 for all the profiles, including GD, Clerk, and Tradesman. Before submitting their applications for recruitment, candidates can review the eligibility requirements for Indian Army Agniveers.
- Minimum: 17.5 years
- Maximum: 23 years
- Qualification: Should have received a minimum passing grade (50%) in class 10 or class 10+2 from an accredited board.
- The applicants must be certain to include their Tehsildar or District Magistrate-issued domicile certificate.
- Must be a citizen of India or Nepal.
- No work experience is required.
educational qualification for various categories:
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||Passed 10th with a total of 45% and 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer (Tech) And Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)||Passed 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in total and 40% in each subject.|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in total and a minimum of 50% in each subject. 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is necessary.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass||The candidates should have achieved one of the following.|
(A) A straightforward passing grade in class 10.
(b) There is no restriction on the overall percentage, but each subject’s score should have been 33 percent.
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass||The candidates should have achieved one of the following.|
(a) A straightforward pass in class 8.
(b) There was no requirement for the overall percentage, but each subject’s score needed to be 33 percent.
what are the required documents?
- Marksheet of class 10th 12th
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
how to enroll?
To enroll for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment, you need to fill out the form online. Following are the steps you need to follow to enroll for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment:
- Visit the Indian Army website at joinindianarmy.nic.in to begin filling out the online form.
- The Indian Army website’s home page will then load in front of you.
- You must finish the registration process for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 on the home page by entering the requested data.
- You must fill out the necessary credentials to log in after completing the registration process.
- You must now fill out the application for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 on the following page, as well as attach the necessary paperwork.
- Following the completion of the form, you must submit it and wait for information regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Date.
How will the candidates be selected?
Candidates will be chosen for Agniveer Posts through a Recruitment Rally, Medical Examination, and Written Examination for which the date has not been announced yet.
The Agnipath Scheme aims to tap into the nation’s diverse talent pool.
The minimum age is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 23 years.
The candidates will be chosen for Agniveer Posts through a Recruitment Rally, Medical Examination, and Written Examination