india post GDS recruitment 2023: apply online for 40889 vacancy
The online application form for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has started by The Ministry of Communications Department of Posts. This article will give you all the details that you need regarding the same: how to apply, where to apply, how many vacancies are there, and many other details regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
what is india post GDS recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment: The full form of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak. The Department of Post, India, has two openings under GDS Recruitment, namely BPM (Branch Post Master) and ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master). There are presently 40889 open positions at the Inida Post office GDS. It’s a golden Opportunity of those who are 10th pass. applicants will be chosen grounded on thier grade point pars from class 10. The application process for India Post GDS Recruitment started from January 27, 2023, and will end on February 16, 2023.
vacancies for the India post GDS recruitment
There are 40,889 vacancies for the following posts:
- BPM – Branch Post Master
- ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
who can apply
The candidates who are interested should consider the following points:
- The Applicant must be a 10th-grader.
- the applicant’s matriculation marks will be used to determine their selection.
- Both a written test and an interview won’t be required.
- The candidates ought to have learned the regional languages at least up to 10th standard.
- The age requirement should be 18 years old.
- The upper age limit should be 40.
how to apply
Only online submissions will be accepted; no other ways will be permitted according to the recruitment statement from the department of posts. Following are the steps to apply:
- Open the website: indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click registration in the left sidebar to finish the registration process by giving the requested information.
- After completing the registration, click the Apply Online option in the left sidebar.
- When the page loads, enter your registration number and choose the circle you want to apply for.
- A screen with an application form will appear.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents with your signature and all the required information.
- Once the application form is finished, submit it after paying the application cost. Candidates from the General and OBC categories must submit an application fee of 100 rupees. Female, SC/ST, PWD, and transgender applicants do not need to pay any application fee.
- A valid Phone Number and Email.
- The size of the candidate’s photo should not exceed 20 kb in size.
- The signature should not exceed 20 kb in size.
- Certificate PWD.
- Certificate for passing class 10.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Community/Caste certificate.
- Employer’s NOC (If you currently work for a government agency).
process of selection
- The candidates will be selected using a centralised merit system based on thier class 10th grades. The chosen candidates will be able to view the final list online.
- No additional points should be given for workl experience.
- The candidate with the higher age will be chosen for the position in case of a tie.
The total monthly wage (including Basic Pay + Allowances) for a BPM role is roughly 12,000 rupees, but the income for an ABPM is just about 10,000 rupees, according to GDS Salary Details. Compared to other government positions, the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment compensation is significantly lower. Additionally, the majority of the circle’s GDS Merit List cut-off score is grater than 95%. However, it is still a better option than typical private work if you have no other choice.