Fast And Furious 10 Box Office Collection 2023: Fast X which is more commonly known as Fast & Furious 10 is a 2023 American action film which is directed by film director Louis Leterrier taken from a story written by Dan Mazeau, Justin Li, and Zach Dean. It is the tenth main installment of the popular sequel F9 (2021), and the 11th part of the overall Fast & Furious franchise.
The film will release on 19th of May, 2023 in the United States, and 12th of May, 2023 in the Space Cinema Roma Moderno.
|India Box Office Collection||65.75 Crores INR|
|Worldwide Box Office Collection||3000 Crores INR ($425 M approximate)|
|Overseas Collection||2000 Crores INR|
|India Gross Collection||77 Crores INR|
|Budget||2400 Crores INR ($ 340 M)|
The film stars Vin Diesel as Dominic “Dom” Toretto along with Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, John Cena, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang, Scott Eastwood, Daniela Melchior, Alan Ritchson, Helen Mirren, Brie Larson, Rita Moreno, Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, and Charlize Theron.
Fast And Furious 10 Box Office Collection
Fast X or the Fast and Furious 10 was made with a huge budget of 340 million dollars. The film was released in 2200 screens in India due to its high craze and demand. It has become Hollywood’s one of the films released on this range screens in the recent times.
The movie has collected grand collections on its first day, the film has recorded more collections than any other films in India. The film collected approximately Rs 5.85 crore in the English version, Rs 5.6 crore in the Hindi version, Rs 55 lakh in the Telugu version and Rs 50 lakh in the Tamil Version. Overall the film collected 12.5 crores in India on the first day of its release.
The film has received impressive reviews in all languages and various formats. Moving onto the second day it is seen that the 2D version of the film has shown a huge response that that of the 3D version. In all formats, on the second day the film has seen an overall 30% occupancy across the whole country.
Fast X movie has collected a huge collection on the second day as well. The film leaves a mark on the first day as well as the second day also. On the second day, the film is likely to collect another 12 crore in Indian rupees. If it collects that amount of money in the second day, then there is a chance that the film will collect 24 crores gross in India.
On the other hand Fast X (Fast and Furious 10) is doing pretty impressive collection overseas. On the first day the film collected 1000 crores worldwide. It is expected that the film will collect $60 million in the US in their first week. Trade sources has revealed that Fast & Furious 10 will collect 230 million dollars i.e around 2400 crores in other countries expect America.
Fast And Furious 10 budget: How much did It cost?
Fast and Furious 10 had a budget of over $340 million dollars.
The 2001 Fast and Furious movie has a budget of only $38 million. According to The Wrap, Fast X’s budget is 70% more than its previous edition, F9, which was only $200 million.
With this price tag, Fast X is the seventh most expensive movie of all time ever made.
The cause for this amount of budget, is due to increase in salaries for the entire cast, general increases in production costs caused by global inflation, and charges for testing requirements due to the global shutdown. This expensive amount of budget also includes tax-incentive offsets.
When it comes to earning profit, Screen Rant reported that the film will need to make an approximately 2.5 times more its budget to be declared as a successful one, which is a minimum of $850 million worldwide. That shouldn’t be too hard for Fast X because of their franchise’s popularity. Previously Furious 7 made over $1 billion at the box office, so there’s no need to worry about it.
Is Fast And Furious 10 the most expensive movie in the franchise?
Yes, the Fast and Furious 10 film is the most expensive installment in the Fast and Furious franchise.
- The Fast and the Furious: $38 million
- 2 Fast 2 Furious: $76 million
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift: $85 million
- Fast & Furious: $85 million
- Fast Five: $125 million
- Fast & Furious 6: $160-260 million
- Furious 7: $190-250 million
- The Fate of the Furious: $250-270 million
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw: $200 million
- F9: $200-225 million
The film follows that, Dom must protect his family from Dante Reyes (Momoa), who is going to take revenge from Dom and his family for his father’s death and loss of his family’s wealth.
The film has already released in the theatres and it saw a massive amount of viewers liking it and also getting huge amount of positive reviews from the viewers. Check out this article to know about Fast & Furious 10 Box Office Collection and more details related to the movie.
Fast And Furious 10 Movie Details, And Cast
- Vin Diesel as Dominic “Dom” Toretto: A former criminal
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw: A former opponent of Dom and his team
- Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz: Dom’s wife and a former criminal and professional street racer
- Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce: An ex-habitual offender, expert street racer, and a member of Dom’s team.
- Ludacris as Tej Parker: A tech expert, mechanic, and a member of Dom’s team.
- John Cena as Jakob Toretto: The brother of Dom and Mia and a master thief, assassin, and high-performance driver.
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey: A computer hacktivist and a member of Dom’s team.
- Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto: The sister of Dom and Jakob and a member of Dom’s team
- Sung Kang as Han Lue: An expert drifter and member of Dom’s team who previously faked his death in order to work on a covert operation for Mr. Nobody.
- Scott Eastwood as Little Nobody: A government law enforcement agent who worked under Mr. Nobody.
- Daniela Melchior as Isabel Neves: A Brazilian street racer
- Alan Ritchson as Aimes: The new leader of Mr. Nobody’s agency
- Helen Mirren as Magdalene “Queenie” Ellmanson-Shaw: The leader of a female militia and mother of Dom’s former enemies Deckard and Owen.
- Brie Larson as Tess:
The daughter of Mr. Nobody and a rogue representative of his agency who allies with Dom and his crew.
- Rita Moreno as Abuelita Toretto: The grandmother of Dom, Jakob, and Mia.
- Jason Momoa as Dante Reyes:
The son of drug lord Hernan Reyes, seeking revenge against Dom and his crew for the death of his father and loss of his family’s fortune during the events of Fast Five (2011).
- Charlize Theron as Cipher:
A criminal mastermind and cyberterrorist who is an enemy of Dom’s team.
- Leo Abelo Perry as Brian “Little B” Marcos: Dom’s son.
- Joaquim de Almeida as Hernan Reyes: A ruthless drug lord and Dante’s father, who was killed during the events of Fast Five (2011).
|Home Page Awbi||Awbi|
2 thoughts on “Fast And Furious 10 Box Office Collection- Fast x Ofiice Collection”
Im Christophe and i want to find love