Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the bumper recruitment of total 170461 posts for teachers vacancies in the state of Bihar. Which includes 79943 teachers for classes 1-5 (Primary Teacher / PRT / JBT) and 32916 teachers for classes 6-10 (Secondary School Teacher / TGT). Apart from this, 57602 teacher posts are to be recruited for class 11-12 (PGT).
Eligible candidates for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 can apply online from the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in from 15 June 2023. Under Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be appointed on the basis of written examination and merit list.
The teachers selected on these posts will be given salary on the basis of 7th pay scale per month by the Government of Bihar. The departmental advertisement, syllabus, online form, last date, selection process and other important information of Bihar Teacher Bharti 2023 are explained in detail in the table below.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification
Bihar teacher recruitment process of primary, secondary and higher secondary teachers will be completed in the next 2 months. Selected candidates in this recruitment will be given appointment as soon as possible. Counseling will be done after releasing the merit list of candidates for the appointment of teachers in secondary and higher secondary schools of Bihar.
Vacancy Details of Bihar BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023
Post details :- Promising candidates of Bihar state dreaming of BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 who want to get post wise details of notification issued by Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates can check below table.
Bihar BPSC Teacher Bharti 2023 – Application Fee
The age of the candidate will be calculated considering 01 August 2023 as the base.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (Class 1 to 5)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years (Class 9 to 10 & 11 to 12)
- Maximum Age : 37 Years (UR-Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (UR-Female)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (BC/ EBC-Male & Female)
- Maximum Age : 42 Years (SC/ ST-Male & Female)
Education Qualification For Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
Education Qualification For Computer & Music teacher
|PGT Teacher Class 11-12 (Computer Science)||Degree in the following subject group with at least 50% marks. |
★ Level ‘A’ from DOEACC and Master’s degree in any discipline. OR
★ BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) or its equivalent or Diploma. OR
★ BE or B.Tech degree in any stream and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer. OR
★ Post Graduate in Computer Science / MCA or equivalent degree. OR
★ Graduation in Computer Science / BCA or equivalent and Post Graduation in any discipline. OR
★ Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Post Graduate Degree in any discipline. OR
★ Level ‘B’ from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any discipline. OR
★ Level ‘C’ from DOEACC from Ministry of Information & Communication Technology and Graduation. OR
★ Three years course (6 semesters) of MCA.
|PGT Teacher Class 11-12 (Music)||★ Master’s degree in Music Education with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent qualification.|
The Subject Group for position of School Teacher from class 9 to 10
|Post (Subject)||Subjects at Graduate Level|
|Mathematics||★ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/Chemistry/ Statistics with Mathematics at graduation level with any two subjects studied at graduation level OR |
★ Engineering graduate with specialization in Mathematics.
|Science||★ Studied in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry at graduation level OR |
★ Graduate in engineering with specialization in science.
|Social Science||★ Passed in any two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics and Political Science under subsidiary subject/ honours subject at graduation level, in which compulsorily one subject must be History or Geography.|
|Language Related Subjects||★ For the post of secondary teacher, it is mandatory to have studied language related subjects at graduation level as a related language subject.|
The Subject Group for position of School Teacher from class 11th to 12th
|Post (Subject)||Subjects at Post Graduate Level|
|Physics||Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics|
|Economic||Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics|
|Commerce||Master’s Degree in commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|Biology||Botany/ Zoology/ Life Science/ Bio Science/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Physiology provided they have studies Botany and Zoology at graduation.|
|Math||Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics.|
Salary Structure for Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Position||Basic Salary||Pay Band||House Rent Allowances (HRA)||Dearness Allowance||Medical Allowance|
How to Apply For BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates for Bihar teacher recruitment can visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission bpsc.bih.nic.in and fill the application in the prescribed format from June 15, 2023 along with their complete educational qualification related documents. Follow the instructions given below for the online form process of BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023:-
- Visit the official website of the BPSC @https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the link “BPSC Teacher Online Form” on the main page.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- After filling the form, the application fee has to be submitted online.
- At last take a print out of the form.
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Matriculation certificate/ mark sheet (for proof of date of birth).
- Clause-4 of the advertisement Certificate issued by the competent authority in accordance with the educational, educational qualification and passing the teacher eligibility/efficiency test.
- Clause-4 of advertisement mark-sheet as per educational qualification.
- Certificate related to permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Non-creamy layer certificate for OBC/OBC candidates (non-creamy layer certificate issued with father’s name and address for female candidates) (in case of claim).
- Non-creamy layer declaration for backward class / extremely backward class candidates (on having non-creamy layer certificate of last 1 year). (in case of claim).
- Caste and permanent residence certificate for SC/ST candidates (caste and permanent residence certificate issued in father’s name and address for female candidates). (In case of claiming fee concession/exemption).
- Applicants claiming Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), certificate issued on the basis of financial year 2022-2023 by the competent authority in the prescribed format in the light of Bihar Government’s Notification No-2622, dated 26.02.2019. (in case of claim).
- Valid certificate (in case of claim) issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format relating to disability.
- In case of ex-servicemen claiming age relaxation, certificate to that effect.
- Certificate issued under the signature of the District Magistrate or the officer authorized by him (being the grandson/granddaughter of ex-freedom fighter) for the candidates claiming to be Grandson/ Grandson/ Grandson of freedom fighter. (in case of claim).
- No objection certificate issued by the competent authority for appearing in the examination if appointed on any post under the Central Government, Government of Bihar or any other State Government
- Identity card with photograph (Aadhaar card).
- 2 (two) recent photographs.
- Copy of the filled in and downloaded application for written test.
- Copy of e-Admit card issued for written examination.
|Bihar TGT PGT Recruitment 2023||Detailed Notification|
|Bihar Teachers Recruitment 2023 District-wise vacancies||For class 1 to 5|
|Bihar Teachers Recruitment 2023 District-wise vacancies||For class 6 to 10|
|Bihar Teachers Recruitment 2023 District-wise vacancies||For class 11 to 12|
|Official Website||Click here|
Ans – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Ans – The salary of Bihar govt teacher is 9300 to 35000.
Ans – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum- 35 years
Ans – Exam will be on 19-20 & 26-27 of August 2023