BPSC 69th CCE Notification 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the official notification for 69th Combined Competitive Examination (BPSC 69th CCE) and other examinations. Every year thousands of candidates prepare for this competitive exam. After the release of the notification, the candidates desirous of this recruitment should start preparing well.
As per the notification, all graduate candidates can fill the BPSC 69th Application Form 2023 online from 15th July 2023. BPSC has released the notification for 346 Group A Officer posts. According to which the online registration process for prelims will start from July 15 and end on August 5. Interested and eligible aspirants can register online by visiting the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 Overview
Through this recruiting drive, a total of 346 positions will be filled by the commission in various departments. The Combined Competitive Examination will conducted in three stages i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The preliminary exam will be planned on 30 September. While the main exam will be held in February 2024.
|Exam Name||BPSC 69th Exam 2023|
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|BPSC 69th Notification 2023 PDF||28th June 2023|
|Total Vacancies||346 Posts|
|Post Name||General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer)/ Preferential Sub-Committee and equivalent|
Officers of Gen. Administration, Tax Assistant Commissioner,Assistant Planning Officer, Supply Inspector, Assistant Director
Labor superintendent, Inferior Electoral Officer, Revenue Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer and Other Posts
|Qualification Required||Graduation Pass|
|Age Limit||21-37 Years|
|Selection process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview|
|BPSC 69th Application Form 2023||15 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply BPSC 69th 2023||5th August 2023|
|BPSC 69 Prelims Exam Date 2023||30th September 2023|
BPSC 69th CCE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification For BPSC 69th CCE Recruitment 2023
|69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination||Must have passed graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized university.|
|Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and optional subject (1) Home Science (2) Psychology (3) Sociology (4) Labor and Social Welfare, one of these subjects will have to be selected for the main examination.|
|Financial Administrative Officer and equivalent||It will be mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in any one of the subjects of commerce, economics, mathematics or statistics from a recognized university or its affiliated institution.|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Technical)||(i) Electronics & Communication Engineering (ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (iii) Information Technology (iv) Electrical & Electronics Engineering (v) Instrumentation Engineering & Communication (vi) Electrical Engineering with specialization in Electronics Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institute Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with fifty percent (50%) marks in aggregate and forty-five percent (45%) for SC/ST members.|
Age Limit For BPSC 69th CCE Recruitment 2023
Age As On 01 August 2023
- Minimum Age – 20,21,22 Years [Post Wise]
- Maximum Age (Male) – 37 Years
- Maximum Age (Female) – 40 Years
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Gen Category – Male||37 years|
|Gen Category – Female||40 years|
|BC/ OBC (Male & Female)||40 years|
|SC/ ST (Male & Female)||42 years|
BPSC 69th Vacancy 2023, Application Fee
|UR/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State aspirants||Rs. 600/-|
|Bihar Domicile All Category Female||Rs. 150/-|
BPSC 69th Vacancy 2023 Detail Category-Wise
|BC (Female)||10 Posts|
BPSC 69th Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination: The first stage is the Preliminary Examination, which is an objective type exam. It serves as a screening test to shortlist aspirants for the next stage. The question paper includes multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from various topics.
- Main Examination: Aspirants who qualify for the Preliminary Examination move on to the Main Examination. The Main Examination is a written exam contain of various papers covering different subjects. The papers are identifying in nature, and aspirants need to provide detailed solution.
- Interview: The final phase is the Interview or Personality Test. Aspirants who pass the Main Examination are called for the Interview round. The Interview assesses aspirants knowledge, communication skills, personality traits, and overall suitability for the desired positions.
BPSC 2023 Exam Pattern
How To Apply Online BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website– https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Listing as a new user and signup on the mainpage and tap on it.
- Now fill in the needed information exactly, as well as your name, contact details, and a valid email address.
- After that, make a protected password and complete the registration process..
- Now login to your account and go back to the homepage and click on the desired link.
- Carefully fill in all the required details in the online entry form.
Physical Eligibility Criteria – Bihar Police Service 2023
|Minimum Height||General/ OBC Category (Male Aspirants) – 5 Feet 5 Inches|
SC/ST Category (Male Aspirants) – 5 Feet 3 Inches
All Category Female Aspirants – 5 Feet 2 Inches
|Chest (Only For Male Aspirants)||Gen/ OBC Category – 32 Inches|
SC/ ST Category – 31 Inches
Ans- The 69 BPSC Apply Online Will start from 15 July till 5th August.
Ans- Under this recruitment there are 346 vacancies of various state services.
Ans- You can attempt BPSC Examination for unlimited attempts till the age of 37 as a General Category Male candidate and 40 as a General Category Female candidate.
Ans- The minimum marks required to pass the BPSC Prelims Exam are General- 40%, BC- 36.5%, EBC- 34%, and Women/SC/ST/PwD- 32%.
Ans- The maximum age limit for candidates from the unreserved category is 37 years, but for SC/ST and OBC categories it is 40-42 years of age.