Vi Balance Check Number: Vodafone Idea is the largest telecom service provider in India. The number of Vodafone Idea users in India is increasing exponentially day by day with prepaid connection taking the center stage.
Having a prepaid connection means you will also have to keep an eye on your call balance, net balance, phone balance, and recharges. To keep track of your Vodafone Idea prepaid number balance you can use multiple techniques which are available in the market, which are simple and easy to understand, and easy to implement.
In this article, you will get to know about some simple techniques on how to check the Vi number balance.
The following are some techniques from which you can get a record of your Vi balance:
- Using USSD Code
- Using the official Vi app
These are some techniques to check your primary balance which are provided by Vodafone Idea. Let’s dive into this and take a closer look to know more.
Read Also: How to Check Airtel Call History
Checking Vi Balance Using USSD Code
USSD codes are the oldest and easiest way to check your phone’s balance. Basically, USSD codes are special codes which your have to run on your phone from the dial-pad section to get detailed information about your balance status.
Here are some of the USSD codes in the market which are provided by Vi to instantly check your balance status:
- *19921# : You can use this USSD Code to check the main balance on your Vodafone Idea number. This USSD Code gives you full information about all balances of your account. It also provides the validity of your recharge.
- *121# : You can also use this USSD Code to check the Vodafone Idea number balance.
- *19922# : You can get about the full 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number using this USSD Code.
List of All Vodafone Idea USSD Codes For Checking Vodafone Idea number Balance
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, and Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
Checking Vi Balance Using Vodafone Idea App
If you are struggling with the above-mentioned technique, you can proceed with the Vi official app. This technique is simple and easy to understand.
Follow the steps to check your Vodafone Idea number balance:
- Search for the official Vi application in the Google play store.
- Install the application on your smartphone.
- Open the app and log in with your existing Vodafone Idea phone number. You will be provided with an OTP to your associated number. Put the OTP to log in.
- You will be redirected to the app’s home screen, where the main balance and validity of your associated phone number will be displayed.