The Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 is one of the most popular and recent schemes implemented by the Rajasthan State Government. CM Ashok Gehlot launched the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana scheme for Chiranjeevi families on July 25th, 2023. The Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 scheme was developed and launched as part of the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana.
The scheme will provide free smartphones to 1.35 crore female heads of Chiranjeevi families in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan government has already started distributing free mobile phones from August 10, 2023. Eligible women will receive a mobile phone worth around Rs 5000 to 7000. Along with the mobile, 5 GB of data per month for three years, unlimited free local and STD calling, and a mobile SIM card will be provided.
Under the scheme, smartphones will be distributed by setting up camps in every gram panchayat in Rajasthan. About 40 lakh phones have already been distributed in the first phase. According to the Rajasthan government, the initial phase of smartphone distribution prioritizes widows and divorced women residing in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023: Overview
|Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023
|Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|Female heads of Chiranjeevi yojana families along with women holding Janadhar cards
|Number of Beneficiaries
|1 crore 35 lakh
|Offering free mobile phones so that information about welfare schemes can reach them on time.
|both online and offline
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Registration and New List PDF
The Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 simply aims to provide smartphones to approximately 1 crore 35 lakh female heads of Chiranjeevi families, as well as three years of internet access. In the first phase, approximately 40 lakh women will be assisted in selecting a smartphone of their choice. After the first phase is completed, the state government will begin the second phase, in which 95 lakh women will receive assistance in purchasing smartphones. To register for the scheme, eligible women must go to their nearest ” Mehngai Rahat Camp “, which is being held at various locations throughout the state.
- E-KYC would be completed at the Mehngai Rahat Camp, and an e-wallet app would be downloaded to your phone.
- Following that, each woman beneficiary would receive Rs. 6800 via the e-wallet app via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Following that, you can select a smartphone from any branded company of your choice.
- Beneficiary females can also select their own SIM card and internet data plan.
To check more details regarding the scheme, you can visit the official website.
To be eligible for the state government’s scheme, women must meet certain eligibility requirements. Some of these eligibility requirements are listed below:
- The applicant must be a Rajasthan resident.
- The applicant must be related to a Chiranjeevi family.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Family members of the applicant should not be employed by the government.
The following people are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana 2023:
- Female students in grades 9 through 12 in all Rajasthan government schools.
- Female students enrolled in public higher education institutions.
- Widows and single women living in the state who receive a government pension.
- Women from families who have completed 100 days of work under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee.
- Women who have worked for 50 days or more under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme.
Please note that before going to the registration camps, women from Chiranjeevi families must first check their eligibility. Women must take a screenshot of the “I Am Eligible” page from the online portal to facilitate registration and verification at camps. Female candidates who are “eligible” will have an easier time filling out camp applications. To determine eligibility, visit the official website.
The following documents are required for the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023:
- Janadhar card
- Chiranjeevi card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Valid Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
If you are still having problems with the registration process or receiving your free smartphone. In that case, you can call the helpline number 181 and speak with a customer service representative to get more information about the process or to resolve the problem you are facing.