PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government scheme in India, under which farmers receive financial assistance from the Indian government. The scheme was officially launched on December 1, 2018. It is intended to benefit marginal farmers and combined land-holding farmer families. Under the PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi yojana, ₹6,000 is provided to farmers every year in three installments, each of ₹2,000.
The state governments and the Union Territories identify eligible farmers and assist them with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration. So that the scheme’s funds are directly deposited into the farmers’ accounts. This scheme is open to any farmer who is an Indian resident and owns cultivable land for agricultural purposes.
As per reports, over 8 million farmers have received the 12th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, which was worth over Rs 15,000 crores. The PM Kisan beneficiary list and PM Kisan status 2023 for the 13th Installment or 13th Kist of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana were released by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare on February 27, 2023.
Farmers, who want to take benefit of the scheme, need to complete e-KYC as soon as possible. The benefit of the 13th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana will be transferred directly to beneficiaries’ accounts who have already done with e-KYC.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers receive the 1st installment from 1 April to 31 July, the 2nd installment from 1 August to 30 November, and the 3rd installment from December to March every year.
The beneficiary list for the PM Kisan Yojana may receive the 14th installment in the month of June. If you haven’t completed your e-KYC, make sure to do so before the 14th Installment as e-KYC is required for all farmers who are registered with the scheme. The PM-Kisan portal offers OTP-based e-KYC, and your nearby CSC centers offer biometric-based e-KYC. So, farmers can get it done without any hassle to take benefit from the scheme.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023?
The farmers should check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 and then check their eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana next installment before expecting the INR 2000/- credit into their bank account. Here are the steps to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary list 2023:
- To check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023, first visit official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at https://pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Beneficiary List option available in the Farmer’s Corner.
- On the next page, you need to select state, district, sub-district and village from the drop down menu available.
- Now, click on the Get Report option to proceed.
- The Beneficiary List 2023 of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for your village will appear on the screen. You can check the list to see if you are eligible for a benefit.
Check it Also: PM Kisan 14th installment Beneficiary List 2023
How to Check PM Kisan Status 2023?
If a farmer qualifies for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, he/she can check the status page to see whether or not the payment has been made to their account. The steps for checking PM Kisan’s status in 2023 are provided below.
- Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in to view the PM Kisan Status 2023.
- On the home page, click on the Beneficiary Status option available in the Farmer’s Corner.
- The next page appears on the screen. Now you can enter either your registered mobile number or registration number along with the Captcha code available.
- Click “Get Data” after you’re finished to find out your PM Kisan Status for 2023.
- Now, you can access your complete information. It includes the status of the upcoming 14th installment as well as all previous Installments that were paid to you. Also, you can take a printout of your PM Kisan status for later use.
If you haven’t completed your e-KYC under the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, do it before the start of the 14th Installment. Farmers who have registered with this scheme must complete e-KYC. On the PM-Kisan portal, you can access OTP-based e-KYC, and at your local CSC centers, you can access biometric-based e-KYC.
Moreover, a mobile application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released by the Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. By logging in with the registered mobile number, applicants can now edit their Aadhar information, and check the status and the beneficiary list for the PM Kisan Yojana. Farmers can also download the PM Kisan mobile application from Play store. Thanks for reading!
2 thoughts on “PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023”
4 instalment give,then no instal ment me