Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana 2023: Rajasthan government is running various types of public welfare schemes. Apart from this, it also launches new schemes from time to time. One of these schemes is – Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Scheme. Today we will give complete information about this scheme. In this article, we will tell you how you can know whether you will get mobile or not? If available, from where? How to get When will you get it? What to do to get free mobile? What documents will be required for free mobile? etc. will answer the questions.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Yojana was launched on 10 August 2023 by Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot. Under this scheme, free smart phones will be given to girls and women studying in class 9th to 12th. Free internet will also be given along with mobile for three years. The main objective of this scheme is to connect women with digital literacy. So that they can easily get information about various schemes run by the state government and they can take advantage of the schemes.
Free smart phones will be given to every Janadhar card woman head of the state. A total of 1 crore 40 lakh women will be given free smart phones. In the first phase, 40 lakh women will be given phones. On the first day of the scheme i.e. on August 10, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot himself distributed free mobiles to 1000 school and college girl students.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana Overview
|Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
|launch of the Yojana
|10 August 2023
|Yojana Start by
|Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|Benefits of the scheme
|Free smartphone and internet connection to women heads of Jan Aadhaar card families
Eligibility for Free Smart Phone / Mobile
- Government school girls from 9th to 12th class
- Girl students studying in College / ITI / Polytechnic
- Women getting widow / single women pension
- Female head of the family who completed 100 days of employment in MNREGA
- Female head of the household who has completed 50 days of employment under the Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Female head of the family holding Jan Aadhaar card
- Janadhar card
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card (if any)
- Phone with phone number linked to Janadhar card
- passport size photo
- PPO number for widow/ single woman pensioner women
- ID card for girl students
How will I know whether I will get free mobile or not?
Registration has started for the free mobile Yojana. Registration is being done by setting up camps at many places at the block level of the districts. Women whose registration is to be done are being informed by sending messages on their mobiles.
Apart from these, you can also check your eligibility by visiting the website of the Government of Rajasthan by Jan Aadhaar card number or mobile number. If your name appears there, you can go to the camp and take your free mobile. If not, then you will have to wait for a few days.
How to register for Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
- To register, you have to register by visiting the Rajasthan government official website.
- Jan Aadhaar number will have to be entered there.
- Then a message will come on the mobile number linked to your Jan Aadhaar.
- In this way your registration will be done.
Ans – 10 August 2023
Ans – 3 years
Ans – You can register for this scheme from the official website of the government.
Ans – Free mobiles will be given to 1 crore 40 lakh women heads of families holding Jan Aadhaar cards.