In order to effectively manage your internet usage, it is essential to monitor your data balance. If you know how much data you have used and how much is left, you can avoid paying extra fees if you go over your data limit. It additionally assists you with planning your web exercises in like manner. For instance, in the event that you just have a restricted measure of information left, you can focus on imperative tasks like understanding messages or perusing the web while conceding information escalated exercises like web based recordings or downloading colossal documents. Checking your information balance is additionally basic where web availability is restricted or inconsistent. You might arrive at informed conclusions about when and how to utilize your information by dissecting your information balance, guaranteeing that you have network when you really want it the most. Overall, knowing your data balance lets you keep track of how much internet you use, avoid unexpected charges, and keep your online experience reliable and uninterrupted. This article will let you know the ways in which you can check your BSNL Data Balance.
how to check BSNL Data Balance
You can find out your BSNL balance in a variety of ways. The simplest method is to utilise the network’s USSD code.
To find out your main balance and the validity of the pack, open your phone’s calling app and dial *123#. BSNL provides you a text message with your balance information.
These are the following ways in which you can check your BSNL Data Balance:
1. USSD Code to check your BSNL Data Balance:
- Open the dialer on your BSNL mobile phone.
- Dial *123#
- Wait for a few seconds for the USSD code to execute.
- You will receive an SMS containing your BSNL data balance information.
Following are some other USSD Codes:
- (You can also dial *124*1# or *123*6# to check your BSNL data balance.)
- Main Balance Check: *123#
- BSNL SMS Balance Check: *125#
- 4G Data Balance Check: *124#
- 2G/3G Data Balance Check: *123*6# or *123*10#
- Special Offer Check: *124*5#
- BSNL Sim Validity Check: *123*1#
- BSNL Number Check: *8888#
2. BSNL Mobile App:
- Go to the Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iOS).
- Search for the official BSNL mobile app.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app and log in using your BSNL mobile number.
- Once logged in, you will see the app’s dashboard.
- Look for the data balance section on the dashboard to view your remaining data balance.
- Open the messaging app on your BSNL mobile phone.
- Compose a new SMS.
- Enter “DATA BAL” (without quotes) as the text of the message.
- Send the SMS to the number 123.
- Wait for a few moments to receive an SMS reply with your BSNL data balance details.
4. Online Portal:
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the BSNL self-care portal at https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register” or “Sign Up” button to create one. You will need your BSNL mobile number for registration.
- After registration, log in to the self-care portal using your BSNL mobile number and password.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the dashboard.
- Look for the data balance section on the dashboard to see your remaining data balance.