GSEB 10th & 12th Result 2023: Gujrat Board SSC & HSC Result: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has declared the Gujarat Board Class 10th Results 2023 and Gujarat Board Class 12th Commerce and Arts Results 2023.
Gujrat board has released the result today on 25th May 2023 at 8.15 AM. The board has already declared the result of the science stream on 2nd May. In 65.58 percent of students passed. You can see your result by visiting the official website.
The direct link to check the result has been made available in the post below. Where you can see the result first.
GSEB 10th Result 2023 Highlights
|Events||Date and Time|
|GSEB SSC 2023 exam||March 14 to March 28, 2023|
|GSEB HSC board result 2023 date||25th May 2023|
|SSC GSEB board result 2023||25th May 2023|
|GSEB private and repeater student result||June 2023|
|Supplementary exam||July 2023|
|Supplementary GSEB SSC result 2023||August 2023|
How to Check GSEB SSC & HSC Result 2023
- Go to the official website of GSEB: gseb.org
- Tap on the ‘GSEB SSC HSC Result 2023‘ notification
- Fill in your details and then click on the submit button
- Fill in your six-digit Roll Number and then tap on the submit button
- Your GSEB SSC HSC Result 2023 will show up on the screen
- Download your GSEB SSC HSC Result 2023.
Direct Link For Check GSEB Result
GSEB Result Grading System
To pass the Gujarat SSC exam, it is mandatory for the students to score at least a D grade in all subjects. Students who have got E1 or E2 grade in any subject can increase their marks by giving supplementary examsnap from the Gujarat Board.
How To Check GSEB SSC & HSC Result 2023 by SMS
- Open the SMS application on the phone.
- Create a message in GJ12SSeat_Number
- Now send this SMS to 58888111
- GSEB HSC result 2023 Class 12 arts will be sent as an SMS on the same number
Ans. GSEB Result Tentative date is May 31st, 2023.
Ans. The official website for GSEB Result is https://www.gseb.org/
Ans. Visit the official website https://www.gseb.org/ to check the GSEB Results for classes 10th and 12th
Ans. 33% Marks
Ans. 33 % Marks
What is the date of Gujarat Board exam Result 2023?