Central board of secondary education (CBSE) released 12th result tod. you can check your CBSE 12th Result through this article by name wise and roll number.
For session 2022-23, Total 16,96,770 candidates are registered for the Class 12th (Art, Science and commerce) examination that was conducted from February 15 to April 5, 2023. Also, 21,86,940 candidates are registered for the Class 10 examination conducted from February 15, 2023 to March 21, 2023.
Here in this article, you can check the CBSE Class 12th result for year 2023.. So, keep reading for more details like how to check CBSE 12th result name wise and roll number.
CBSE 12th Result Direct Link
|CBSE 12th Result 2023 Official Website|
|CBSE 12 Result 2023 Digilocker Link|
|CBSE 12th Result Direct Link|
|12th Result CBSE 2023|
|CBSE Result 12th 2023 Link|
How to Check CBSER Result 12th 2023
CBSE Students who appear for CBSE 12th Result 2023 can check their result in multiple ways. Here are some easy ways to check your CBSE Result.
|Using Digi locker||https://www.digilocker.gov.in/|
|IVRS or Call||For Delhi subscribers – 24300699|
For others – 011–24300699
How to check CBSE Class 10 and 12 result through the online portal?
Students will be able to check their CBSE board Class 10 and CBSE board Class 12 results once they are announced on the official website https://www.cbse.gov.in/. Students can also visit cbseresults.nic.in to check their results online. They must use their school number, roll number, date of birth, and admit card ID to access their CBSE results 2023. Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of CBSE https://www.cbse.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on ‘RESULTS’.
- A fresh page will appear on the screen. Now, select the link ‘CBSE Class 10 result 2023’ or ‘CBSE Class 12 result 2023 and click on it to proceed.
- Now, enter the login credentials on the new page that appears on the screen ad click on Submit button to proceed.
- The result will appear on the screen. You can now download it and take a print out for future reference.