Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Scheme for Ambulance Services for Animals in Distress - supporting documents
- Application in prescribed proforma;
- Details of Beneficiaries – Facilities available with the AWO – Annexure I.
- Details of Staff Employed- Annexure II.
- Detailed proposal and its justifications alongwith gist of activities undertaken and assets required.
- Photocopy of Registration.
- Memorandum of Association showing ‘animal welfare’ one of its objectives duly certified by the Gazetted Officer (or) Notary Public, if the organization is not recognized by the Board.
- Type and estimate of proposed ambulance.
- Proforma voucher from the supplier of the ambulance vehicle mentioning the cost of the vehicle.
- Challan form / estimate from a dealer in support of the cost of the equipments/modifications in the vehicle.
- List of Governing Body.
- Audited Accounts of last three years duly certified by a Chartered Account i.e.,
- 1.Audit Report, (b) Balance Sheet, (c) Receipt & Payment Account and (d) Income & Expenditure Account.
- Details of financial assistance, if any, received from any other agency for this purpose.
- Details of Veterinary Doctor/Para Vety. name, full address, Veterinary Council Registration number and full time or part time & assistance staff with AWO
- Details record for last three years i.e. how many treated and rescued animals and certified by the Veterinarians. (As per enclosed proforma)
- 15. How many emergency calls were attended last three years. 16.Details record of the rescued of illegal slaughter house animals in last 3 years.
- If the organizations does not own the vehicle/ambulance, how does it pick up/rescue the animals.
- If the AWO already have Ambulance, the details of the vehicle whether purchased from MEF/AWBI grants, when purchased, Number of Kms. the ambulance has completed.
- Furnish the details if any dispensary exist, what are the veterinary facilities and first aid box or medicines and medical equipment available, give details.
- To submit the Animal Verification Certificate certified by the Animal Husbandry Department
- To submit the undertaking for the Ambulance grant - Annexure III