- About AWBI
- Policy, Act & Rules
- Act & Rules
- PCA (Slaughter House) Amendment Rules, 2010
- Draft Aquarium Fish Breeding Rules 2010
- Draft Dog Breeding Rules 2010
- Revised Draft Pet Shop Rules, 2010
- Transport of Animals (Amendment) Rules, 2009
- Draft Animal Welfare Act, 2011
- Notification regarding ban on use of animals-11-7-2011
- ABC (Dogs) Amendment Rules 2010
- Roles & Functions
- Related Links
- Contact Us
|Shri M.Ravi Kumar, IFS|
(Secretary, Animal Welfare Board of India
Shri M. Ravikumar , IFS has taken over charge as Secretary of the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI). The Secretary position was vacant since last one year and now the Board got new Secretary to regulate and activate the function of the Board. He is on deputation for four years.
Shri M. Ravikumar is from Indian Forests Services (IFS), 2007 Batch was working as General Manager with , Commerce & Industries Dept., Govt. of Sikkim prior to joining the AWBI.
He believe in building of work culture for the progress through creation of friendly environment/ atmosphere to trap the abilities and creativities of the public/animal lovers.
He wishes to function in very efficient and professional manner, particularly for enforcing and implementing of the PCA Act, 1960 in the field with ample funds & funding to organizations.